Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I Finally post!!!!

Hello All!!!!

Happy March!!!!! Here is a happy springy picture:


I am finally am going to post! Sorry that it has been soooooooo long. But school, and breaks, and homework, and friends coming over, and life.....well, anyway, I least I am positing now.

Although I really don't know what to say or post about cause, nothing really exciting has happened lately. Except for.....

Last week I started a volleyball camp at Kokomo High School. So that is fun. I was sooo sore the first week.....It is amazing how out of shape I am!!!!!!

Then on Saturday Chelsea had a roller skating birthday party and I fell really hard on my tail bone and knee (not at the same time) :-) That was sooo much fun!!!! Not the falling part the skating part. :)

And then I got to have Chelsea over from Sunday night till today. She went to Emory's house this afternoon. :)

I had SCA today......Fun Fun....... I found out that in my Old Testament Survey class I have to give a 30 minute presentation about Zachariah. That will be fun because in order to give a presentation then we will have to learn a lot about it and I am sure that it will be very beneficial.

Today was soo beautiful!!!!! I am sooo enjoying the spring-like weather...just wish that it would stay around forever!!!!

Last Saturday our horse and pony club had a tack swap and we sold almost all of our tack ***sniff*** The selling the tack part wasn't quite as bad as the selling the horse part. But, it does make the whole thing sink in a little farther.

Well, I guess that that makes for a very random post but that is what has been going on in my life these past few weeks.

Have a lovely day!!!!!!

5 comments:

Who I am hates who I've been. said...

YAYYYYY!!! U POSTED!!!! LYL
AMBER

Abigail Marcisz said...

I am so happy you posted!!!!
Yes I am loving this weather!!!
It was great to see you today!!
~Ab

Jenna Christine Marcisz said...

thank you for posting!!!!!!
it's raining right now. today I rided my bike and did school.
well got to go
love ya!!
Bye!
~Jenna

Mel said...

Hey Rya!
I know,'tis oh so sad that it now cold!But it still seems like spring! There are flowers coming up in our back yard!!!That was exciting!:)Yes, have a fabulous Friday!!!!See you sunday!
~Abby

Who I am hates who I've been. said...

I'm in it Saturday. u need 2 come!! lol KIDDING!! I want u 2 come though!!