Monday, June 4, 2007

I Finally Post!!

Hello,

Wow I can't believe that it has been 3 months scince I last posted.

So, heres whats been going on:

~school is over ***big huge smile and jump out of computer chair, while yelling "yesssss"***
~Brandon, Megan, Jolene, and Adele are coming in a 1 1/2 weeks
~We had a super-fun memorial day picninc with our church
~Haley graduated!

that is all of the exciting things that happened in the three months that I haven't posted. Well, maybe more happened, but not worth posting.

I better go. I need to clean up my room. :)

Have a great day!!!

RYa

6 comments:

Mel said...

Moriah!!!
You posted!!
Yesss!...I am soo happy school is over! But I miss seeing everybody though.
I can't wait to see you tomorrow!!
I love you!
~Abby

Abigail Marcisz said...

Yay!! Speech is over! That is soo wonderful! You did a great job Rya!
I love you!
See you Sunday!
~Abby;)

Mel said...

Hey there Moriah,

Well, here's my "goodbye" to you:(
I'll try not to miss you...it's going to be soo hard!!
Have a wonderful time w/ Brandon and Meg and fam!
~Mel

Jenna Christine Marcisz said...

Moriah!!!!!!
you posted!!!!!
sarah and nora are coming in two days!!!!!!
well i'll see you sunday!
Love ya!
thanks for posting!!
Bye!
~Jenna

the green sharpie! said...

Dear dear dear DEAR heart-
I love you. I hope today isn't too long while you wait for Brandon and Megan! Have a GRAND day hon! I love you.
<3
LeahNardo

Mel said...

Hey Rya!

I hope you are having a great day!
I love you. Have a great time with Brandon and Meg, and the girls.
I will talk to you Sunday, and try to email you sometime before then!
Love,
~Abby
p.s. you should post sometime dear:)