Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Time Goes on.......

Hello again!

Sorry for the great delay in between the posts :)

Anyway, thanks to Leah's encouragement I am now posting again.

Well, I have finished the first trimester of school and I am now on a break. Which is a great relief. :)

We have now moved. The new house is wonderful! I LOVE it! Although the continual going through boxes and piles of stuff is getting a bit old. But all in time we will get it all sorted out.:)

I must leave now, chores are calling.

HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!



3 comments:

Abigail Marcisz said...

Hey Rya!
I love you!
Have a grreat weekend!
See you soon!
~Abby

the green sharpie! said...

hehe...i like it mo! and thanks to my not practicing what i preach...i rarely post and yet expect others to continue on in this grand and glorious activity thing. dear, dear. oh well. love you!

Vineeta said...

Hey RYa!!! =)

Just discovered you have a blog... hehehe! You should update it sometime soon... er... if you can find the time!

Luv ya!
Vinnie