Thursday, February 22, 2007

Biology Class

Hey all,
I dissected a worm today in biology class!!!! I my goodness I never knew that a worm would stink that much!!!

Then after that I had a test. :( SOOO NOT fun but I got through it.

Lets see I guess that it has been a week since I last posted...WOW time flies!!!

I would post about my last week but unfortunately all that I did was study for tests and write a Church History paper. So not a whole lot going on.
Except for the fact that I have a six page paper on any animal that I want due in May. (for bio class)

Anyway, I should probably go and get more school done.

Bye Bye,

Rya

P.s. here is a pic of Jolene and Meg.

7 comments:

Mel said...

Hey Rya!
I am glad that I am not taking biology!Wow worm disecting!:)Sounds interresting:)That is a very cute pic. of Megan and Jolene!
Well,see ya Sunday!
Love,
Abby

Who I am hates who I've been. said...

EWWWWWW!!!! I COULD NOT DO THAT!!! EWWWW!! LOL

Anonymous said...

hey momo
i lik that pix:):):)
janae

Anonymous said...

i miss them
janae

Tamara Rose said...

:-) Hey
i got to see B, Meg, Jolene, and Adele Sunday. Was good fun. I love those guys. I rocked Adele to sleep, and Jolene sat by us in church (it was a joint Psalm sing) but in the middle of she saw Meg in the back and started saying (kinda loud) "HI mommy!" and waveing ;) It was funny at first, then she got loud, then she started to cry so we had to give her back. Brandon said she normally doesn't do that, so she must have just been tired or something (she really does like me. :-P).

wow, lots of school! * happy sigh* i got done with my school for the day really early today so i'm very glad!
well take care,
love ya
~T

Mel said...

Hey there Mo!
Ummm, I don't really have that much to say...:)Have a great day!!!!!!!Love ya! You should post sometime:)
See ya later!
~Ab

Jenna Christine Marcisz said...

awww cute picture of Jolene and Megan. I lik that picture:):):):)
well I need to go
~jENNA