Monday, February 12, 2007

Let it sonw, Let it snow.........

Well, we are supposed to get 12 inches of snow and 32 mile an hour wind gusts.

I really hope that we will that way school will be canceled!!!!!:-) Now that would be sooo cool!!!!!

Over the weekend I watched 'Flushed Away' a very funny movie!!!!!! It was pretty good and funny and had a good ending.

I decided to post a random cool picture of the ice storm we had I think two years ago.

I saw it as I was looking through picture and I thought that it looked cool. :)

Well, I have a big OTS assignment due on Tuesday so I better go and finish.

Rya

2 comments:

Mel said...

Hey Rya!
Thanks for posting! Yeah I have not even finished with my assignment.That is a very cool pic.
Flushed Away sounds funny...I will have to see it when it comes out.
Love ya!
~Abby

Anonymous said...

coooooooool
:):):):):)::):):::):)
janae