Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Hello All,

Sorry that it has been so long since my last post. I have had alot of homework assignments due this past week that I, by the way am very glad are done!!!

Lets see. What to say........

Well, today I had my SCA classes which all went pretty well and then violin lessons. But nothing really interesting to write on my blog.

My birthday is in five days!!!! Wooohoooo!!!!

Yeah, so anyway, I don't know what else to say and I have to go and do the dishes.

Rya

P.S. Have a grrrreat day!!! (more like evening now)

P.P.S. I can't leave without giving you a smiley face: :-)

8 comments:

Mel said...

I like your llama--she's real cool.
She makes funny noises when you click on her.
See you tonigheth!
Mel

Abigail Marcisz said...

Yes, Llamas are very cool!!!
Bobbet is a flippin' sweet name:):)
Yeah I am soo glad to have all my homework done!!!
See ya tonight!!!
Love ya!
~Abby

Rya said...

thanks girls for the comments!!
she is very precious to me that is why i bestowed upon her such a beutiful name!!!!!!

Rya

Mel said...

Hey Rya,
Yes she seems very special!:)
I can't wait till we get together!

Jenna Christine Marcisz said...

hey Moriah

i thougt i'd comment cause i was on the computer and i said to myself i feel like commenting on Moriah's blog.
but i dont have much to say so... bye
~jenna

Jenna Christine Marcisz said...

hey Moriah

i thougt i'd comment cause i was on the computer and i said to myself i feel like commenting on Moriah's blog.
but i dont have much to say so... bye
~jenna

Jenna Christine Marcisz said...

opps i didn't mean for that to go up to times!!!!
~jenna

Anonymous said...

i love your anamels