Tuesday, January 23, 2007

SCA

Lets see where to start???

Well, I 6:30 am. I awoke to the alarm beeping and rolled out of bed and into the shower. I am serious there is nothing more refreshing in the morining than a nice hot shower!

Today was SCA (hints the reason why I had to get up at such a early hour).

It all started with Speech. I have to say that even though I am HORRIBLE at saying speeches that I really like the class. Thanks to Mrs. Faris the class is something to look forward too. :-)

And then to Old Testament Survey. Love this class too. This week we studied proverbs. It was really interesting!

Then the highlight of the day. LUNCH!!!!! Today we brought Brats. YYYYUUUMMM!!!

Next was Geogoraphy. We are learining about Africa. :-)

Then Chruch History. Of which the wonderful Mr. Camery teaches.

And my last class of the day. Greek. I love writing that word it feels soo......Greekish. Mr York is so nice he let us go in the library and sit on the couch and read Greek for our class.

And then I was off with The Dinks. for violin.

And after that at 5:00 I finally got to go home to a supper of KFC!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, That is it for today.

~Rya~

No comments: