Sunday, January 21, 2007

A Wonderful Day!!!

Today was great!!!

I woke up this morning to the ground blanketed with beutiful snow! I love snow it looks so fresh and clean. Except for the part of trying to drive on unpaved roads:-) The first thing that I did was settle down to a bowl of Wheaties and strawberries:-) yyyuuummm!!!
And then after b-fast I got ready for Church and then off to Sunday school class. Today we learned about sin and confessing it and how the Lord is willing to forgive us. And is service we are going through Genesis this week we were focusing in Abraham and how obedient he was in listening to God and going to sacrifice his son Issac. It was a great sermon!!!!!!

After Church my Dad, my little sis and I were able to go sledding with a family in our church.
It was great fun!!! Until the snow turned into ice and i slipped and fell on my tailbone. It really hurt and it still hurts!!! But it was still lots and lots of fun!!!!!

Well, I should probably go now I have a assignment due that I need to work on before I go to bed so tata for now!

Rya-doodles:-)

2 comments:

Mel said...

Ahh,sledding!! must have
been fun-i haven't gone in such a long time!sorry about your tailbone, I'm sure it hurts!
Yes, Mr. Yorks sermons are always good!!
well, i'll see you tomorrow..keep up the good work on your verses=)
Mel

Abigail Marcisz said...

Hey Rya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know the sermon on Sunday was very good!!!
That's cool that you were able to go sledding,sounds like flippin' sweet fun!
Well,have a great night! See ya tomorrow!!!
Love ya,
Abby